TRUCK DRIVER - Outsource Solutions (weekdays)
|Benefits:||FT Benefits include Vision, Dental, Health, FSA and 401k, Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time (Part Time Benefits vary)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for shipping, pick-up of any materials and finished goods for Outsource Solutions.|
*This job requires employees regularly lift/move up to 50 lbs, frequently 75 lbs, and occasionally 100 lbs.
*The employee will need to climb ladders/stairs, walk, crawl, sit, stand, stoop, bend, squat, push and pull, and needs to have full physical dexterity.
1. Pick up and deliver materials and finished products as scheduled
2. Pick up materials and oversee processing for document destruction
3. Verify customer shipping reports before signing
4. Maintain security of customers documentation at all times
5. Be aware of, and observe, all safety precautions and legal requirements in driving and maintaining agency vehicles
6. See to the general upkeep and maintenance of assigned vehicles, the purchase of normal supplies (gas, oil, antifreeze, etc.); the procurement of routine services (oil and filter changes, lubrications, washes); and the reporting of extra ordinary repairs as needed
7. Maintain records of all delivery tickets used, mileage logs, and daily maintenance reports
8. Attend all in-service and agency meetings, as required
9. Run maintain equipment as assigned by Production Manager
In addition to the Specific Responsibilities outlined above, General Responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
The General Responsibilities of this position may include the ability to
communicate and interact with the public, co-workers, other departments,
supervisors, suppliers, contractors, consultants, clients and client family members.
2. Physical Tasks
1) The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
2) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3. General Tasks
1) Without assistance, employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
2) While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to climb ladders/stairs, walk, crawl, sit, stand, stoop, bend, squat, push and pull, have full physical dexterity and agility, and have eye/hand coordination.
3) This position requires the ability to operate a vehicle, small equipment and power tools.
4) Employee must have the ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
5) Employee must have the ability to calculate and count, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
6) Employee must have the ability to comprehend, retain and follow oral and written instructions, exercise good judgment, set priorities, concentrate and focus on sensitive materials or items, listen, analyze, problem solve and make decisions.
7) Employee must be able to self-direct, work without supervision, function in high stress situations, inspect and organize.
4. The Driver shall assume other responsibilities as requested by the Production Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the Specific and General Responsibilities satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of the education and/or experience required to perform this job.
1. Required Licenses, Certificates, Degrees, and/or experience
1) Must possess valid class A, B or C (with Airbrake endorsement) driver's license with a driving record acceptable to Opportunity Enterprises, Inc.ís insurance carrier.
2) Must have high school diploma/GED.
2. Continuing Requirements
Must keep all Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations current.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.